TMC 600 Magnetic Clamp
ALFRA’s TMC 600 holding magnet with a powerful magnetic base, is offering you a wide range of different applications. The reason: Connection threads in M5 and M6 on the surface as well as on both sides of the housing are offering you the possibility to individualize the TMC 600 according to your requirements. Use the advantages of the patented technology for ‘your’ project. Only 2.6 kg dead weight and a tear-off force of 600 kg from 6 mm material thickness speak for themselves. You benefit from its outstanding performance characteristics on thin-walled materials, as well as from the strong adhesive forces for secure hold – especially in vertical applications. Combine the TMC 600, for example, with designs for cutting guidance, angled side plates or handles. It is also fixing plates and sheets for clean welding seams.
- Highly adjustable angle side plates with a range from 0° to 90° for holding and welding workpieces
- Quick clamping levers for easy fixation/adjusting
- A must have for everyone who needs to weld heavy workpieces together at different angles
- Lightweight, easy and trouble-free handling
- Wear-resistant magnetic contact area made of hardened steel with
- TiN-coating preventing damages and guaranteeing a long lifetime